- There are a whole range of slalom C1’s from Vajda please call us for a chat about the best model for you.
You can custom design your colours and choose from 5 constuction options.
Contact us for prices on 021898942 or email@example.com
IN STORE ONLY
In the world of canoe slalom racing Vajda is the Number One Choice of Champions! They are the leaders in Canoe Slalom Systems Technology and Development with some impressive results across the board in both K1, C1 and C2 Slalom at both World Cup, World Championships and Olympic Games. Vajda Group also hold the international patent for IRC (Integrated Reinforced Core) System Technology which dramatically increases boat stiffness and rigidity making their boats significantly stronger than the traditional soft foam reinforcement.
Vajda has a maximum of 9 boat sizes and 5 levels of construction in their slalom boats. There are also 15 K1 models, 11 C1 models and 6 C2 models in their range making stocking these boats in New Zealand impossible from our point of view. All slalom boats are therefore custom orders from the factory in Slovakia.
There are a number of construction techniques depending on the model chosen.
For construction information on all the Vajda Kayak Slalom & Canoe Slalom models please visit: Vajda Group
HYPE- New C1 Model designed by Alexander Slafkovsky (SVK)
LADY HYPE- New C1 Model designed especially for ladies. This C1 is basically the same model as the Vajda C1 Hype but with the kayak like cockpit, making it easier to switch between kayak and canoe as you can use one spraydeck for both boats. The cockpit rim is moulded so it has better waterproofing between spray deck and cockpit rim and comes standard with the back cockpit support.
Available in 5 sizes and 4 different constructions
• Damage caused by transport
• Unauthorized repairs
• Removal of manufacturer stickers
Contact your place of purchase. Always attach pictures which best describe damages.
Return transport cost to place of purchase or authorised repair depot is NOT covered by warranty.
Vajda boats are produced from a high quality composite construction. Composite materials require maintenance.
To extend the lifetime of your boat:
• Do not put any product in the direct sun for long periods.
• Do not over tighten straps whilst storing or transporting.
• Repairs should only be carried out by DayTwo authorised repair agencies.
• Never store or transport boat inside a wet cover.
• Regularly clean with mild detergent and non-abrasive premium marine/auto grade wax
• Do not use abrasive products or harsh chemicals