There are a whole range of slalom C1’s from Vajda please call us for a chat about the best model for you.
You can custom design your colours and choose from 5 constuction options.
Contact us for prices on 073457647 or firstname.lastname@example.org
IN STORE ONLY
In the world of canoe slalom racing Vajda is the Number One Choice of Champions! They are the leaders in Canoe Slalom Systems Technology and Development with some impressive results across the board in both K1, C1 and C2 Slalom at both World Cup, World Championships and Olympic Games. Vajda Group also hold the international patent for IRC (Integrated Reinforced Core) System Technology which dramatically increases boat stiffness and rigidity making their boats significantly stronger than the traditional soft foam reinforcement.
Vajda has a maximum of 9 boat sizes and 5 levels of construction in their slalom boats. There are also 15 K1 models, 11 C1 models and 6 C2 models in their range making stocking these boats in New Zealand impossible from our point of view. All slalom boats are therefore custom orders from the factory in Slovakia.
There are a number of construction techniques depending on the model chosen.
For construction information on all the Vajda Kayak Slalom & Canoe Slalom models please visit: Vajda Group
SALTO 2- Designed in 2017 by Mathieu Biazizzo from France Marcel Vajda Snr. Great forward speed and improved kick out and turning.
- Increased volume behind cockpit gives more stability
- Wider cut down stern with a larger surface area making it easier to turn
- Flatter bottom & sides
- Longer and lower cockpit
- New seat design for more comfort!
Length: 35.15m Width: 60.8cm Cockpit Length: 73.5cm Cockpit Width: 37.7cm
Available in 7 sizes and 4 different constructions
• Damage caused by transport
• Unauthorized repairs
• Removal of manufacturer stickers
Contact your place of purchase. Always attach pictures which best describe damages.
Return transport cost to place of purchase or authorised repair depot is NOT covered by warranty.
Vajda boats are produced from a high quality composite construction. Composite materials require maintenance.
To extend the lifetime of your boat:
• Do not put any product in the direct sun for long periods.
• Do not over tighten straps whilst storing or transporting.
• Repairs should only be carried out by DayTwo authorised repair agencies.
• Never store or transport boat inside a wet cover.
• Regularly clean with mild detergent and non-abrasive premium marine/auto grade wax
• Do not use abrasive products or harsh chemicals